It is uncultured to fight over freebies or become the person that carts away food at parties.
When attending a party, these points will serve you well:
1. Ensure you eat before you attend a party. You might misbehave if you are hungry.
2. Cultivate the discipline to eat, drink or take just what you should using sensitivity and consideration as your yardstick.
3. Rather than make a scene, it is better to simply overlook it when you are not offered a souvenir at a party.
4. Learn to master your desires
5. More importantly, teach these virtues to your children.
We all benefit when we do things right.
Photo credit: travel.jumia.com